- I am a director or authorised person of the borrower
- I am applying for a project that has not commenced
- I know the borrower’s Company Registration Number or VAT number (if it has one)
- I know the value and sources of de minimis State aid that the borrower has received in the last three fiscal years
- I have access to a printer to print the completed form
- None of the information entered on this form is saved by the SBCI; the online form below will generate a PDF file for you to print and sign
- Alternatively, you can simply download and print the Form to complete by hand
- On completion of the form you must return this to us via email or post
Please note that AIB, Bank of Ireland, Close Brothers, KBC Bank, permanent tsb and Ulster Bank have all reached their FGLS capacity and are not accepting new applications.
However, if you are in a loan process with one of the Scheme on-lenders and your eligibility code has expired, you can call us on 1800 804 482 to have it reissued.