The SBCI is delighted to take part in the SFA "Business Connect 2021" virtual event which will take place on 11th February 2021.
During this free event there will be the possibility to follow thematic panels, attend networking sessions and visit exhibitors virtual stands.
The SBCI will be present with its virtual stand where you can get information on the funding supports available to help your business recover from Covid-19 and adapt to the challenges brought about by Brexit.
John Madigan, SBCI Head of Marketing and Research, will take part in the panel “Looking for Money?” at 12:20pm (see details below).
12.20 Looking for Money? What are the Do's and Don'ts when applying for finance?
- Eoin McGee, Broadcaster, How to be Good with Money
- John Madigan, Head of Marketing and Research, SBCI
- Eoghan Hanrahan, Regional Director Dublin, Enterprise Ireland
- Garrett Stokes, CEO, Microfinance Ireland
- Mags Brennan, Head of Business Banking, PermanentTSB
For more information and free registration, click here https://www.sfa.ie/IBEC/Events.nsf/wvSFAPages/Event~business-connect-2021-11-02-2021?OpenDocument