This ArcLabs free virtual event will deliver valuable insights and discussions on topics that are particularly important to early-stage ICT companies.
The SBCI is delighted to take part in it and presents its funding supports.
A full schedule of the seminar is shown below.
11.00 Welcome and introductions - Pat Byrne – Business Mentor - The Agile Executive (TAE)
- Accessing Grants and other supports – lots of options but complex – ETB LEO ITI EI IDA etc
- ‘Being prepared’ for funding rounds – Financial capability - Mary Hayden Business Mentor – TAE
FACILITATED PANEL DISCUSSION
11.15 Panel Discussion - securing investment for your early-stage start-up
- SBCI – Pillar bank and alternative debt/asset finance funding
- Arianna Taroni & John Madigan – Marketing
- EI Growth Capital – iHPSU - Brian Fives – EI South East
- EU - EIC Accelerator programme, Jim Ryan – Partner Lira Consultancy
- Angel investors - Aidan Shine – HBAN
- Private Equity & Debt Fund investors - Alan O’Dea – Beechbrook Capital
- Venture Capital Firm - TBA
- Experiences of an early stage IPO on Swedish exchange - Jamie Walsh CFO - Kollect.ie
12.15 Q&A - facilitated session
Fore registration see here . Registration closes on 23 March at 1700h.