* an authorised agent of
* has received
of State Aid in relation to this project, details of which are as follows:
PLEASE NOTE - Under EELS, any credit advanced can only be used for the purpose of investing in the energy efficiency upgrade of your enterprise. To be eligible, the asset which is being financed must be listed on the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) “Triple E Products’ Register”, available at https://www.seai.ie/business-and-public-sector/triple-e-register-for-products/.
Please check the Triple E Products’ Register before completing the section below.
Please choose only the predominant category*
If you have selected either a), b) or c) from the list above, then you must complete the relevant Additional Heating and Electricity Provision Declarations set out in the Table below.
PLEASE NOTE – If you selected any of sub-category a), b) or c) from the "Heating and Electricity Provision" category set out at option No. 5 above, then please follow the instructions below:
If you selected 5 a) above, you must complete declarations 1 and 3 below.
If you selected 5 b) above, you must complete declarations 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 below.
If you selected 5 c) above, you must complete declarations 1 and 3 below.
2. Where the financing is made for the production of biofuels, I declare that:
a) the production capacity of the production facilities shall be no more than the equivalent to the annual average transport fuel consumption of the agricultural holding; and
b) any biofuel produced shall not be sold to any third party.
3. Where the financing is made for the production of thermal energy and electricity from renewable sources on agricultural holdings, I declare that:
a) the production facilities shall serve only the energy needs of (Insert Borrower name)
b) the production capacity of the production facilities shall be no more than the equivalent to the combined average annual energy consumption of thermal energy and electricity on the agricultural holding, including the farm household; and
c) (Insert Borrower name) shall only sell electricity to the national grid in circumstances where the annual self-consumption limit is respected.
4. I declare that the financing's primary purpose is not for the production of electricity from biomass.
5. Where the financing is linked to the production at farm-level of biofuels, I declare that:
a) the maximum proportion of the crop used for bioenergy production, including biofuels, does not exceed the threshold set out by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, SEAI or any other relevant national body or authority; and
b) the project shall meet all applicable sustainability criteria set out in EU and Irish law
2. I declare that the financing will be used to fund eligible costs applicable to this Scheme, being the purchase or lease purchase of machinery and equipment up to the market value of the asset.*
Ineligible costs are as follows:
a) costs, other than those connected with leasing contracts, such as lessor's margin, interest refinancing costs, overheads and insurance charges;
b) working capital; and
c) VAT (except where it is non-recoverable under Irish law)
3. It is necessary to maintain detailed records of the information and documentation required to support the list of total project costs and eligible costs.
I declare that I will keep such records for a period of ten years from the date the offer letter for this financing is issued.*
PLEASE NOTE – Financing under the Scheme cannot be used for the purpose of drainage works, land acquisition and/or the purchase of animals.
* Mandatory fields
Please note: None of the information contained in this form is saved by the SBCI.
When completed, this form needs to be printed, signed and returned to us via email or post.