The SBCI Energy Efficiency Loan Scheme (EELS) is designed to support eligible SMEs, including primary producers (farmers and fishers), investing in the energy efficiency of their enterprises.
The scheme is available until 31 December 2023 or until it is fully subscribed.
- I am a director or authorised person of the borrower
- I know the borrower’s Company Registration Number or VAT number (if it has one)
- I know the borrower is an SME
- I know the value and sources of De Minimis State aid that the borrower has received in the last three fiscal years
- I have read the scheme’s eligibility criteria
- I have checked the SEAI’s Triple E Register for Products
- I have access to a printer to print the completed form
None of the information entered on the Eligibility Application Form is saved by the SBCI.
- The online form below will generate a PDF file for you to print and sign.
- Alternatively, you can download and print the blank form to complete by hand.
On completion of the Eligibility Application Form, you must return it to the SBCI via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post.
PO BOX 504
Freepost FKY 101