The SBCI Brexit Impact Loan Scheme is designed to fund working capital and investments for eligible Irish businesses, including primary producers (Agriculture/Fishing), impacted by Brexit and Covid-19.
The Scheme is available until 30 June 2022 or until it has been fully subscribed.
- I am a director or authorised person of the borrower;
- I know the borrower’s Company Registration Number or VAT number (if it has one);
- I know whether the borrower is an SME or a Small Mid-Cap;
- I know the value and sources of De Minimis State aid that the borrower has received in the last three fiscal years;
- I have read the Brexit Eligibility Criteria;
- I have access to a printer to print the completed form.
None of the information entered on the Eligibility Application Form is saved by the SBCI.
- The online form below will generate a PDF file for you to print and sign.
- Alternatively, you can download and print the blank form to complete by hand.
On completion of the Eligibility Application Form, you must return it to the SBCI via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post.
PO BOX 504
Freepost FKY 101