24 May 2017
The SBCI are delighted to be involved in this year’s SFA annual conference.
The SFA Annual Conference features guidance for owner-managers, sharing of lessons learned and networking opportunities that will help your business become better than best. Expert speakers, including business gurus, small business owners, policy makers and journalists will share insights on key themes including: productive teams, everyday innovation and competitiveness in the face of local and global challenges.
Throughout this half-day conference, there will be tips for owner-managers, sharing of lessons learned and networking opportunities that will help your business.
• Gillian Maxwell, Founder of Tiger in Ireland
• Niamh Briggs, Ireland Women’s Rugby Captain
• Bryan Dobson, RTE
• Sue O’Neill, SFA chair
• Danny McCoy, Ibec ceo
• Michael Dawson, One4All chief executive
• Dr. Hubert Henry, director of innovation and R&D, Bord na Móna and Author of Everyday Innovation
• Fiona Kenefick, human capital practice, Deloitte
• Ciara Conlon, The Productivity Coach and head of operations at EQuita Group
• Bernie Kinsella, founder of Wheels Couriers and WorldBox.ie
• Robert Watt, secretary general, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
• Mary Mitchell O’Connor, Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
• Dave Byrne, founder and MD of Dualtron
• Ian Kehoe, editor of The Sunday Business Post
For more information visit www.sfa.ie/conf