Making big plans for your business?
SBCI Business Breakfast
Sheraton Hotel, Athlone
Thursday, 3rd December 2015, 7.30am-9.00am
The Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland, in association with Russell Brennan Keane Accountants and the Athlone Chamber of Commerce, invite you to attend a free business breakfast briefing and networking event at the Sheraton Hotel, Athlone.
This is a free event and a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about SBCI range of finance options and how they might assist your business.
- Meet the SBCI Board of Directors.
- Hear from our panel who will discuss practical tips for applying for finance, the options available to SMEs, and the experience of a local business that has accessed SBCI funding.
- Participate in a Q&A to ask the questions and share the issues that matter to your business.
- Find out more about other Government supports available.
- Network with other local business owners.
||Breakfast and Networking
||Pat Gallagher, Westmeath County Manager
||Panel Discussion and Audience Q&A facilitated by SBCI Head of Products, John Madigan
- Pat Gallagher, Westmeath County Manager
- Chris Ball, Corporate Finance Director, Russell Brennan Keane
- Pat O’Neill, Athlone Chamber of Commerce Member
- Nick Ashmore, SBCI Chief Executive
RSVP to Deirdre McElroy, email@example.com by 23rd November 2015