The Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland’s (SBCI) purpose is to facilitate long-term, stable, competitive and innovative finance to Ireland’s SMEs.
Recruitment for the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland is conducted by the National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA). The NTMA is a State body which is mandated to provide resources to the SBCI.
For information on current vacancies at the SBCI please click here to go to the NTMA’s Candidate Manager recruitment page.
Benefits of working with us:
We are an equal opportunities employer and our benefits are aimed to meet the needs of a varied workforce.
We pride ourselves in offering:
- Excellent opportunities to contribute directly to the recovery of Ireland’s economy
- Challenging and demanding roles at individual and team levels
- Performance feedback to support you, build on your strengths and develop new skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Sports & Social Club