Get in Touch
01 238 4000
NEW SBCI Agriculture Cashflow Support Loan Scheme
- Fixed Interest rate of 2.95%
- For SMEs involved in primary agricultural sector
- Unsecured loan amounts up to €150,000
- Loan duration of up to a maximum of 6 years
- Can be used for working capital or as an alternative to merchant credit
SBCI Facilities to Refinance Exiting Banks
- Lower interest rates
- For SMEs whose current facilities originated with a bank which is exiting/has exited the Irish market
- Minimum loan maturity of 2 years
- Loan amounts up to €5m
Leasing & Hire Purchase
- SME leasing offers flexible asset finance funding solutions, including leasing and hire purchase (HP) that will allow SMEs finance assets including cars, commercial vehicles, plant and machinery.
- Fixed plant/equipment/vehicles are purchased by the leasing/HP Company on behalf of the customer and hired for an agreed term.
- Immediate access to cash tied up in trade debtors– up to 90% cash release
- Finance that grows with you in line a business’s sales growth
- Eligible debt includes domestic and export sales
The SBCI product programme is being made available through a range of bank and non-bank financial institutions. The SBCI provides the same low cost pricing of funds to all its on-lending partners.